מוזיאון בית אורי ורמי נחושתן
חפשו אותנו בפייסבוק דף הבית | אודות המוזיאון | פעילות במוזיאון | צור קשר | English
 
חדשות המוזיאון
     
English

Beit Uri and Rami Nehostan Museum was founded 1958, in the name of two brothers, Uri and Rami Nehostan, sons of the kibbutz who both deid in tragic circumstances. Uri died during the Independence War in the battle to free the city of Lod, he was 18 years old. Rami died from a snake bite in 1954, during his stay with his class in Kibbutz Yron, he was 17 years old. Both were very talented artists and a brilliant future them both.
Father of the two, Meir Nehostan, a member of the Kibbutz, decided to start art museum in their memory. Money was donated from different sources.
Members of the committee were from all over the country, including a member of the Knesset, Kadish Loz, and of course Meir Nehostan.
The first part of the museum built in 1958, was modeast and small, not suitable for important exhibition. In 1971 a large building was abed which today in the main part of the museum. Today the museum has served hall’s for large exhibition.
In 1971 the association of Franch Artist and Sculptures from Paris adopted the museum and donated a large collection of their own works.
Until today the museum has held over 800 art exhibitions, showing art,sculpture, photography and many others. Also served travelling art exhibition. Works shops for teachers and children. Also held as the museum, concerts, discussions with the artists, dance drama and lectures.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     
תערוכות מוצגות
תערוכות בעבר
חינוך במוזיאון
מאמרים
 

עיצוב ובניית האתר
Studio-ViTi
שעות פתיחה: ב׳-ה׳ 10:00-15:00
ו׳ ושבת 10:00-14:00
בימי א׳ המוזיאון סגור
לתיאום ביקור במועד אחר: 04-6757737, 0507-610754

uriandrami.museum@gmail.com
משרד התרבות והספורט